STAYING COVID-19 SECURE IN 2020
The past few months have seen a lot of change for us all, and we are indebted to all those who have been working so hard to help get on top of this crisis. The wellbeing of our guests and team is our number one priority, and we are committed to ensuring that your next visit is better than ever.
For your peace of mind: we confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
A few specific actions we’ve put in place:
- Sanitiser available to guests on arrival and throughout your visit
- We have set up a contact-free and GDPR compliant Track and Trace system. All you need to do is scan the QR code when you arrive.
- Menus available via QR code
- Regular cleaning and sanitising all high-contact areas throughout our premises
- Increased frequency of our daily sanitising checklist to several times per hour
- All our team have been fully briefed on the recommended additional personal hygiene practice
- PPE and sanitiser is freely available to all our staff on site
- Retraining everyone in our team to ensure adherence to all reasonable Covid-19 related H&S
- We have introduced one-way systems wherever possible
- Following all social distance guidelines with clearly marked spacing requirements where possible
- Reconfiguring tables and seating to ensure social distancing can be maintained
- We are now only taking cashless payment by way of a card machine
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Strada. See you soon!